Give us your feedback...

Sharing my SlingBox to other users

Create something like a community for sharing my slingbox to someone else. First of all creating like users and then add them as friends, so you can share your slingbox to your friends or add it in a public domain.

121 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    joseantoniojoseantonio shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • wojo36wojo36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great. I'm sitting at home today and can't get the Patriots football game on local TV. If I had a friend in New England with a Sling, we could share. Sharing Live TV would be awesome!

• rsaulniersaulnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Friends and Family ... also and an Interuption password which is NOT the admin password.

• cvflcvfl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would think that would make IPR/royalty payments ugly - since conceivable it would cross viewing markets. Especially when it comes to the advertising. Sorry to put my biz hat on... And I think somehow it's a violation of the TOS you agree to at initial registration for the box. Would be nice tho.

• jaykkubjaykkub commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be an awesome edition. Make it a buddy key system and if it's redeem the by the non-subscriber then the member gets some sort of kickback or a coupon for another slingbox.

I already own 2 (first gen and pro), I've bought 2 for my brother-in-law and father-in-law, and I'm ready to buy a third. So discounts for us early adopters would be great!

• hillx134hillx134 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

or at least some sort of enterprise license.. This would be a great tool to hook our slingbox to our camera on the aircraft and broadcast it to first responders laptops.

Feedback and Knowledge Base