I suggest you ...

Google's Android

This would be great for the new Google phone, Android (T-Mobile G1). Can you support the open source Linux platform? This phone will really give the IPHONE competition

6,490 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MonSour shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

98 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rob Gerwing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not to mention Verizon has a digital network that can support the demand for video on their 3G, ATT is having alot problems supporting all the video bandwidth. I'm so glad I didn't get a iphone. I love my motorola droid from verizon..

• jjisherwood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please get an Slinbox player for android to market. I've got the droid and am missing my slingbox since transitioning from my iphone. Also please no wifi only restriction.

THanks!

• Jacob Lane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My winmo phone is dying. I'm getting the itch to jump to android, but I can't leave winmo until Sling makes a mobile app for android! help free me

• Fred W commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought the first slingbbox model that hit the market. I have ditched my HTC windows phone. Make the app for the droid and I will be the first to buy it. I wont update my slingbox to a newer version till I can use it on my Motorola Droid.

• carlos aguilar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i just bought a droid and love it i just wish i had a slingbox with it c'mon do what whats right and satisefy our needs as your loyal customers!! thank you

• Peter Morin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a slingbox PRO and had a winMo phone (which bite) I now have a Droid and need my sling fix for a phone that will finally do it right!

• merced commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a working slingbox, working with my WinMo phone now. BUT I am looking for alternatives to Slingbox - because I AM switching to driod. Get that SlingPlayer for Droid going - fast, or you will loose me and I am sure many others as well.

• T-man Chicago commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just purchased a Droid. I would love to see the Slingplayer on the Droid. I don't currently have a Slingbox, but would get one if the player worked on Android.

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just got my Motorola DROID - Android 2.0 phone ont he Verizon network and can't believe that Sling has made a viewer for it yet. It's the perfect phone to use with my Sling box: 3G, WIFI, great screen, open source OS... let's go!

• colnago commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm currently with AT&T, and have a Moto Q, and was waiting for the Tilt 2 for its TV Out capability and Sling. However I'm hearing too many reports of WinMo OS issues as well as experiencing them in store demos. I picked up a DROID and it definately has the hardware, OS, and network to showcase the potential of the Sling solution. One more vote to develop on the Android platform.

• danny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the Samsung Omnia & want to get the Motorola Droid. Please get Sling Mobile to work for it...

• Ernieontv commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just got my Verizon Droid - and I want my Slingbox on it - not a new one, but the one I already own - SlingSOLO (Hey I llove my Sling bos and I just bought a sling Catcher - so don't make me buy something else - I just turned in a Motorola Q to get the droid!

• kinderadam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Motorola Droid for Verizon definately NEEDS this. My cousin has this on his phone and I was about to buy a slingbox, but it won't support Droid.... Come on, make it for the android system.

• alphajaz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I almost didn't buy the Droid because no slingbox app. I have this beautiful display and can't take advantage of SlingPlayer. We need an Adroid version like yesterday!

Feedback and Knowledge Base